Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for April 2013 showed almost the same activity as March 2013 home sales. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in April 2013 was down slightly for similar sales in March 2013. Distressed** home average sales were down only by one sale for April 2013, however the sales showed up a bit from March 2013 average price per square foot prices.
April 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- April 2013 home sales shows 60 homes sold. Of these 60 sales, 7 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in April 2013 was $129.18.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in April 2013 was $268,066.
- Distressed properties – of the 60 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in April 2013, there were 7 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in April 2013 was $112.45.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during April 2013 – there were 234 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 234 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 4 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)