Interested in what happened with real estate in Gold Canyon Arizona for month ending July 2010? Then let’s review.
July 2010 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
July 2010 sales show a slight decline over June 2010 sales, and also a decline in sales from a year ago in July 2009.
- In the Gold Canyon Arizona area, 31 homes sold in July 2010. In June 2010 there were 37 homes sold. A year ago in July 2009 there were 42 homes sold.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes edged down more in July from June, or a year ago. The average price per square foot of Gold Canyon sold homes in July 2010 was $105,52. In June 2010 the average price per square foot was $107.34 and in May 2010 it was $111.41.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona The average price of sold homes in July 2010 in Gold Canyon Arizona was $260,852. The average price of homes sold in June 2010 was $214,085. The average price of homes sold in May 2010 was $259,380.
- Distressed properties Of the 31 sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in July 2010, 18 of the properties were “distressed”***. A year ago, July 2009 saw 42 homes sold with 23 of those being “distressed”. The average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in July 2010 was $90.68. The average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in June 2010 was $85.34.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona. During July 2010 there were 299 homes on the MLS in Gold Canyon Arizona. July 2009 saw 394 homes on the market, as comparison. Based on current sales activity the 299 homes currently on the market are considered to be a 10 month inventory of homes in the area.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale” or one that has foreclosed.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)