Let’s review what happened with real estate in Gold Canyon Arizona for month ending June 2010.
June 2010 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
June 2010 sales show a slight decline over May 2010 sales, and also a decline in sales from a year ago in June 2009.
- In the Gold Canyon Arizona area, 37 homes sold in June 2010. In May 2010 there were 42 homes sold. A year ago in June 2009 there were 44 homes sold.
Average price per square foot for sold homes edged down in June.
- The average price per square foot of Gold Canyon sold homes in June 2010 was $107.34.In May 2010 the average price per square foot was $111.41 and in April 2010 it was $118.32.
Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona
- The average price of sold homes in June 2010 in Gold Canyon Arizona was $214,085.
The average price of homes sold in May 2010 was $259,380.
The average price of homes sold in April 2010 was $278,898.
- Of the 37 sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in June 2010, 19 of the properties were “distressed”***. A year ago, June 2009 saw 44 homes sold with 23 of those being “distressed”. The average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in June 2010 was $85.34. The average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in May 2010 was $95.41. In June 2010 the average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold was $91.10. In May 2010 the average price per square foot of “distressed” homes sold was $95.41. Buyers all look for the bargains. (If you are someone who is thinking of selling your home in this market, that your price has to be extremely competitive in order for buyers to consider your home.)
Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona
- During June 2010 there were 319 homes on the MLS in Gold Canyon Arizona. June 2009 saw 412 homes on the market, as comparison. Based on current sales activity the 319 homes currently on the market are considered to be a 9 month inventory of homes in the area.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale” or one that has foreclosed.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)