Gold Canyon residential home sales in March 2016 showed substantially more properties sold than in February. By comparison, there were a few more homes sold in this March reporting period than March last year. March’s price per square foot for the homes sold was a bit less than what we saw happening in February, however.
March 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in March with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- March 2016 home sales showed 58 homes sold. Three of the sales were a “distressed” sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in March 2016 was $137.16.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in March 2016 was $281,121.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during March 2016 was 401 homes.
- Based on the 401 homes on the MLS this is a 7 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue into the summer months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)