Gold Canyon residential home sales in May 2016 showed a very few more homes sold than April. By comparison, this May showed significantly more homes sold than the number of homes sold in May 2015. But the average price of homes sold this May was substantially less than we saw the average sales price being in May 2015,
May 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in May with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- May 2016 home sales showed 56 homes sold. Two of the sales were a “distressed” sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in May 2016 was $140.31.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in May 2016 was $269,500.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during May 2016 was 325 homes.
- Based on the 325 homes on the MLS this is a 6 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue through the summer months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)