November’s Gold Canyon real estate market showed significantly fewer sales than the November time frame in the past two years. Prices are remaining about the same as the previous few months, but sales are down. The area is showing about the same number of homes for sale as has been normal for this time period. But if the lower sales trend continues, it will likely take longer for many sellers to get their home sold.
November 2014 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this November with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- November 2014 home sales shows 17 homes sold. Of these 17 sales, 2 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2014 was $141.25.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2014 was $354,818.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2014 – there were 332 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 332 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 20 month inventory of homes.
Will the trend continue for fewer home sales in our area, or will we we see more winter visitors after the holidays who will decide this is the year they want to buy in Gold Canyon? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)