Gold Canyon residential home sales for November 2016 showed about the same number as were sold last month. By comparison, November (this year), showed significant more homes sold than sold in the comparable November reporting period — both 2015 and 2014.
The average price per square foot for homes sold this November was the same, (within pennies), as the average price per square foot for homes sold in October.
November 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in November with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- November 2016 home sales showed 32 homes sold. There were 2 “distressed” sales this month – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2016 was $146.45.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2016 was $299,615.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2016 was 314 homes.
- Based on the 314 homes on the MLS this is a 10 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue through the winter season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)