Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for October 2013 showed a higher level of homes listed for sale than the area has seen since last April. Sales for the month showed a pretty customary number of residential home sales for an October reporting period for the Gold Canyon area, based on the past few years sales.
October 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- October 2013 home sales shows 22 homes sold. Of these 22 sales, 7 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in October 2013 was $127.33.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in October 2013 was $240,991.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in October 2013 was $113.93.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during October 2013 – there were 237 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 237 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 11 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)