Gold Canyon residential home sales in February 2016 showed a few more properties sold than in January. But by comparison, there were fewer homes sold this February reporting period, than in the same February reporting period last year. February’s price per square foot for the homes sold was only a couple of dollars more than what we saw happening in January, and it was only a dollar more than what we saw happening last February.
February 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in February with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- February 2016 home sales shows 35 homes sold. Two of the sales were a “distressed” sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in February 2016 was $142.55.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2016 was $284,661.00.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2016 was 393 homes.
- Based on the 393 homes on the MLS this is a 11 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue into the spring months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)