Gold Canyon Arizona remains pretty consistent in February 2022 in terms of residential home sales. The area experienced only a couple more residential home sales in February 2022 than were sold in January 2022. The average price per square foot for homes sold in February 2022 was a tiny bit higher than the average square foot price in the prior month.
February 2022 – Real Estate Sales – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in February 2022 with Gold Canyon area real estate residential home sales.
- February 2022 saw 47 homes sold in the Gold Canyon area during the month. During the month there were no distressed home sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in February 2022 was $265.02.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in February 2022 was $515,325.00.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2022 was 104 homes.
- Based on the 104 homes listed on the MLS, there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
February 2022 residential home sales in Gold Canyon had fewer home sales reported than were reported in the February 2021 reporting period.
Reports continue from across the Phoenix Valley that new home prices are continuing to increase due to rising materials costs and labor shortages. Delays in closing for the new home buyers also continue to be reported due to labor and materials shortages.
What will our area see with home sales as we continue to move ahead throughout the spring season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS. Additionally, homes that are sold utilizing selling services that are not a part of the MLS are not included in the referenced numbers. If a home sells that is not listed in the MLS, the information related to that sale is not included in this information.)