Gold Canyon residential home sales in April 2016 showed a few less homes sold than March. By comparison, this April’s home sales were pretty much in line with the ‘seasonal norm’ as compared with April 2015.
April 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in April with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- April 2016 home sales showed 51 homes sold. Four of the sales were a “distressed” sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in April 2016 was $143.02.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in April 2016 was $279,098.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during April 2016 was 351 homes.
- Based on the 401 homes on the MLS this is a 7 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue into the summer months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)