Gold Canyon Arizona April 2021 residential home sales saw more sales than were sold in March. The average price per square foot for homes sold in April 2021 was almost the same as the March numbers.
April 2021 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in April 2021 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- April 2021 saw 64 homes sold in the Gold Canyon area during the month. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in April 2021 was $237.90.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in April 2021 was $474,014.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during April 2021 was 130 homes.
- Based on the 130 homes on the MLS, there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
Home sales in Gold Canyon during April saw fewer residential home sales than in the prior /April reporting period.
Same as we have been reporting for the past few months — residential home sales all over the entire Phoenix Valley continue to be quite brisk, with most areas continuing to rack up new sales records. Most areas are continuing to see their home values continue to go upward. Newly listed homes are receiving offers within a few days — or even a few hours of being placed on the market for sale.
New home sales are also seeing a sharp increase in sales volumes across the Valley, and prices are increasing due to the rising costs of the rising costs of lumber and other building materials. It is also reported there have been some delays in the homes being constructed due to labor shortages.
What will our area see happen with home sales in as we head into Summer? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than, or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)