Gold Canyon Arizona January 2021 real estate sales saw fewer home sales during January, than were sold in December. The average price per square foot for homes sold in January 2021 was about only a few dollars more than December.
January 2021 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in January 2021 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- January 2021 saw 45 homes sold in the Gold Canyon area during the month. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in January 2021 was $213.50.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in January 2021 was $464,000.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2021 was 111 homes.
- Based on the 111 homes on the MLS, there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
For the first time in many months, homes sales for the month, were less than the Gold Canyon area saw in the prior /January reporting period. However, over all the Valley in general, home sales continue to be quite brisk, with most areas continuing to rack up new sales records — with most areas seeing the home values continue to go upward. What will our area see happen with home sales in the coming Spring months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than, or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)