Gold Canyon residential real estate sales in July 2015 showed the typical “hot Summer doldrums”. Fewer homes sold and those that sold, sold at a bit less price per square foot than what the averages have been showing. But these are typical factors for the hot summer months.
July 2015 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this June with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- July 2015 home sales shows 19 homes sold. Of these 19 sales, 3 of these home sales were “distressed” when the sale occurred – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in July 2015 was $123.20.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in July 2015 was $245,563.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during July 2015 was 214 homes.
- Based on 214 homes on the MLS this is a 11 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market during the remaining hot Summer? Will we see a shift as we head into Fall? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)