Gold Canyon residential real estate sales in November 2015 were pretty much the same, as has been the norm for a November reporting period in the past few years. But average prices in November fell a bit from what we have been seeing.
November 2015 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in the Gold Canyon area November real estate sales.
- November 2015 home sales shows 17 homes sold. One of the sales was a “distressed” sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2015 was $135.95.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2015 was $220,508.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2015 was 331 homes.
- Based on 331 homes on the MLS this is a 17 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue into the Winter season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)