Gold Canyon Arizona November 2020 real estate sales saw the same number of home sales for the month as we saw in October. This November was an upswing in the number of homes, as compared to the November reporting period in the past two years. The average price per square foot for homes sold in November 2020 was about the same as October.
November 2020 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in November 2020 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- November 2020 home sales saw 52 homes sold during the month. There were 1 distressed home sale during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in November 2020 was $201.57.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2020 was $399,114.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2020 was 126 homes.
- Based on the 126 homes on the MLS there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
Gold Canyon area real estate sales continue seeing minimum effect from the Coronavirus – with more sales for the month than the previous 2 years, in the same time frame. Other Phoenix areas also continue reporting homes selling at a brisk pace in this age of Coronavirus. What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue throughout the Winter months? What effect will the Coronavirus issues have on home sales? The area is still seeing fewer snowbirds because of the continuing Covid issues, and our Canadian snowbird friends are not able to easily come across the border. So what will all this mean for home sales – only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than, or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)