Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for September 2013 showed sales that are pretty customary for the Gold Canyon for a September reporting period, based on the past few years sales.
September 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- September 2013 home sales shows 20 homes sold. Of these 20 sales, 4 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in September 2013 was $116.83.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in September 2013 was $272,755.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in September 2013 was $106.40.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during September 2013 – there were 201 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 201 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an10 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)