Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for November 2013 showed a significant number more homes listed for sale than October stats showed. Sales for the month showed a slightly larger number of residential home sales for a November reporting period for the Gold Canyon area than last month, but not as many as were reported for the same time frame in 2012.
November 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- November 2013 home sales shows 27 homes sold. Of these 22 sales, 3 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2013 was $138.31.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2013 was $293,677.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in November 2013 was $115.59.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2013 – there were 317 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 237 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 12 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)