Gold Canyon residential home sales in April were pretty consistent with what we have seen in past years, during the same time period. Each year, April always marks the end of the “snow-bird” season for many of our winter visitors. Every year, pretty consistently, we see a bit of a rise in home sales before our winter visitors head back to their summer homes. The average price per square foot was a bit down in April, but remember last month/March was a bit of an oddity from the trend we had seen for the past several months. What we saw in April was more in line with what we had been seeing in the past six months, in terms of the average price per square foot for homes sold in our area.
April 2015 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this April with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- April 2015 home sales shows 57 homes sold. Of these 57 sales, 2 of these home sales were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in April 2015 was $149.85.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in April 2015 was $326,208.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during April 2015 was 352 homes.
- Based on 352 homes on the MLS this is a 6 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market during the coming summer months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)