Gold Canyon residential home sales during August 2018 showed a jump-up with the number of sales for the month, as compared to the August home sales in the previous two years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in August was a little bit higher than we saw in the previous month. The average price per square foot has remained rather consistent for the past few months. The August price is the best the area has seen since last February. But February was a bit of an anomaly, and we might find that August is also. We’ll monitor in the coming months to see.
August 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during August with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- August 2018 home sales showed 47 homes sold during the month. There were 3 sales that were ‘distressed’ sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in August 2018 was $164.53.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in August 2018 was $336,908.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during August 2018 was 129 homes.
- Based on the 129 homes on the MLS there is a 3 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into Fall and our seasonal visitors begin to return to the area? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)