Gold Canyon residential home sales during July 2018 continued to be on trend, as compared to the July home sales in the previous two years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in July was about the same as we saw in the previous month. The average price per square foot has remained rather consistent for the past few months.
July 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during July with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- July 2018 home sales showed 37 homes sold during the month. There was 1 sale that was a ‘distressed’ sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in July 2018 was $157.57.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in July 2018 was $326,123.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during July 2018 was 174 homes.
- Based on the 174 homes on the MLS there is a 5 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into Fall and our seasonal visitors begin to return to the area? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)