Gold Canyon residential home sales during June 2018 were on trend, as compared to the June home sales in the previous two years.
History shows that home sales in June are generally fewer than the area sees in the previous couple months. Currently we are on trend with history.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in June was about the same as we saw in the previous month.
June 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during June with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- June 2018 home sales showed 41 homes sold during the month. There was 1 sale that was a ‘distressed’ sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in June 2018 was $158.42.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in June 2018 was $340,836.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during June 2018 was 154 homes.
- Based on the 154 homes on the MLS there is a 4 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move through the rest of the summer? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)