Gold Canyon Arizona real estate stats for month ending December 2010 showed a slight increase in homes sold in Gold Canyon – but the average price per square foot of the homes sold was the lowest it has been since before the market began to slide downward. Yes, the prices are down more than they have been in years – showing the average price per square foot of homes sold to be $93.22 and the average price per square foot for the distressed homes to be $78.91. But on the plus side, the number of homes sold in Dec 2010 was up slightly from November 2010 sales.
December 2010 – Real Estate Stats -Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
December 2010 sales at a glance shows slightly more Gold Canyon homes sold than in November 2010.
- In the Gold Canyon Arizona area, 36 homes sold in December 2010
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in December 2010 was $93.22.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in December 2010 was $227,484.
- Distressed properties – of the 36 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in December 2010, 20 of the properties were “distressed”***. Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in December 2010 was $78.91.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during December 2010 – there were 372 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 372 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is a 10 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale” or one that has foreclosed.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)