December’s Gold Canyon real estate market was back on track in terms of the number of homes sold for the month. After the past few months showing fewer sales than were normal for the same reporting period in the past couple years, December sales were back to being comparable with what December sales have shown in the past. This is good news for sellers. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in December was back on track as well. So in general the market is back on track it seems.
December 2014 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this December with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- December 2014 home sales shows 35 homes sold. Of these 35 sales, 3 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in December 2014 was $155.32.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in December 2014 was $316,614.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during December 2014 was 321 homes.
- Based on 321 homes on the MLS this is an 9 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
Will we see the market stay on the course or will we see home sales dip again in the coming months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)