The New Year showed residential home sales for January were pretty consistent with the Gold Canyon real estate market for past year January reporting periods. However the average price per square foot for the homes sold in January slid back downward somewhat.
January 2015 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this January with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- January 2015 home sales shows 29 homes sold. Of these 29 sales, 5 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in January 2015 was $135.29.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2015 was $254,828.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2015 was 373 homes.
- Based on 373 homes on the MLS this is an 13 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will we see in the market in the coming months? Will we see prices move back upward and sales staying on track? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)