Gold Canyon Arizona ended the year with December 2018 residential home sales showing significantly fewer sales than the area has seen in December reporting periods during the past 2 years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in December 2018 was less than we have seen during the last several months.
December 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during December with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- December 2018 home sales showed 26 homes sold during the month. There was 1 sale that was a ‘distressed’ sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in December 2018 was $165.20.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in December 2018 was $347,412.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during December 2018 was 212 homes.
- Based on the 212 homes on the MLS there is a 8 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we move into 2019 and ahead into the coming spring season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)