Gold Canyon Arizona started the new year, January 2019, with only 29 residential home sales for the month. This is significantly fewer home sales than the area has seen in January reporting periods during the past 2 years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in January 2019 was only up by a few dollars from what we have seen during the last several months.
January 2019 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during January with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- January 2019 home sales showed 29 homes sold during the month. There were no ‘distressed’ home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in January 2019 was $171.49.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2019 was $308,610.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2019 was 214 homes.
- Based on the 214 homes on the MLS there is a 7 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we move ahead into the coming spring season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)