Gold Canyon Arizona residential home sales for February 2019, saw only 36 residential home sales for the month. This continues the trend we have been seeing in the past few months for there to be fewer home sales for the reporting period than the same time-frame in the previous couple years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in February 2019 was down by a few dollars from what we have seen during the last several months.
February 2019 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during February with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- February 2019 home sales showed 36 homes sold during the month. There were no ‘distressed’ home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in February 2019 was $167.06.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2019 was $326,756.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2019 was 224 homes.
- Based on the 245 homes on the MLS there is a 6 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into the coming spring season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)