Gold Canyon Arizona March 2019 saw 53 home sales for the month. While this was more home sales than February, the trend is continuing to see fewer home sales than in prior years, in the same reporting period time-frame.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in March 2019 was the same as last month by a mere few pennies.
March 2019 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during March with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- March 2019 home sales showed 53 homes sold during the month. There were no ‘distressed’ home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in March 2019 was $167.71.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in March 2019 was $365,875.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during March 2019 was 231 homes.
- Based on the 231 homes on the MLS there is a 4 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into the coming spring season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)