Gold Canyon Arizona April 2019 saw 74 home sales for the month. This number of home sales was significantly more than we saw during the prior month. As a comparison, the number of sales for the April reporting period is higher than we saw in the prior two years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in April 2019 was only a few dollars higher than we saw the prior month.
April 2019 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during April with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- April 2019 home sales showed 74 homes sold during the month. There was one ‘distressed’ home sale during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in April 2019 was $172.03.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in April 2019 was $342,672.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during April 2019 was 191 homes.
- Based on the 191 homes on the MLS there is a 3 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into the coming summer season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)