Gold Canyon Arizona in May 2019 saw 47 home sales for the month. This number of home sales was significantly fewer sales than we saw during the prior month. Also as a comparison, the number of sales for the May reporting period was significant fewer home sold than we saw in the prior two years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in May 2019 was less than we saw the prior month.
May 2019 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during May with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- May 2019 home sales showed 47 homes sold during the month. There was one ‘distressed’ home sale during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in May 2019 was $170.29.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in May 2019 was $363,332.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during May 2019 was 166 homes.
- Based on the 166 homes on the MLS there is a 4 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move through the summer season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)