Home Sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for February 2011 remain pretty similar to January 2011 sales. With “snow-birds” still here enjoying our warm weather and deciding to buy a home of their own, sales are showing even with the February 2010 sales numbers. The average price per square foot of “non-distressed” homes sold was up just a tad from the previous month, but “distressed” home sales prices were down quite a bit from the previous month.
February 2011 – Real Estate Stats –Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- February 2011 sales at a glance shows only 2 more Gold Canyon homes sold than in January 2011.
- In the Gold Canyon Arizona area, 46 homes sold in February 2011.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in February 2011 was $109.02.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2011 was $240,172.
- Distressed properties – of the 46 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in February 2011, there were 16 of the properties sold that were “distressed”***.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in February 2011 was $87.78.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2011 – there were 367 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 367 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is a 8 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale” or one that has foreclosed.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)