Gold Canyon residential home sales in February showed a seasonal jump in sales from the past several months. There were more homes sold in February than have been sold in a monthly reporting period since last April. Apparently we have a lot of seasonal visitors who have decided to buy before they head back to other locations for the summer.
February 2015 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this February with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- February 2015 home sales shows 46 homes sold. Of these 46 sales, only 1 of these sales was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in February 2015 was $141.32.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2015 was $243,722.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2015 was 417 homes. This is a sizable increase in the number of homes on the market. It means there are more homes on the market listed in the MLS than we have seen for any monthly reporting period in the past 2 years!
- Based on 417 homes on the MLS this is a 9 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market in the coming months? Will we see prices move up or down? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)