Gold Canyon residential home sales showed a surge in seasonal sales in March. It seems as though a lot of seasonal snowbirds decided to make a home buying decision before they left to go back to their summer home. While the average price per square foot showed to be a bit elevated in March, we should wait and see what happens in the coming months, since there were some very large, more expensive homes that sold in March that skewed the averages to the high side a bit.
March 2015 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review below what happened this March with real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area.
- March 2015 home sales shows 51 homes sold. Of these 51 sales, 2 of these home sales were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in March 2015 was $154.42.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in March 2015 was $328,312.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during March 2015 was 395 homes.
- Based on 395 homes on the MLS this is a 8 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market in the coming months? Will we see prices move up or down? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)