Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for January 2014 were pretty much on track for home sales in the area for the month of January as shown in historical data.
Prices per square foot of homes sold show a continuing slow climb upwards in price. Slowly sales prices have been creeping upward. Sellers, of course, are happy about this and buyers, not so much.
January 2014 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- January 2014 home sales shows 24 homes sold. Of these 24 sales, 3 of them was “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in January 2014 was $152.85.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2014 was $307,412.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in January 2014 was $112.78. (Somewhat down from the numbers in prior months.)
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2014 – there were 363 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 363 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 15 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)