Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2020 saw more sales during the month than have been reported in a monthly reporting cycle since last April (2019) . However the average price per square foot for homes sold in December 2019 was less than prior months.
January 2020 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened with Gold Canyon area real estate sales during January.
- January 2020 home sales showed 54 homes sold during the month. There was 1 distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in January 2020 was $174.68.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2020 was $369,420.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2020 was 215 homes.
- Based on the 215 homes on the MLS there is a 4 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue through winter and into the spring season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)