Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2020 saw a few more sales during the month than were sold during the January 2020 time-frame. Also February 2020 looked better for residential home sales than the February 2019, or February 2018 reporting periods. The February 2020 average price per square foot for homes sold was slightly up from from the January 2020 time-frame.
February 2020 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened with Gold Canyon area real estate sales during February.
- February 2020 home sales showed 61 homes sold during the month. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in February 2020 was $184.32.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2020 was $376,888.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2020 was 197 homes.
- Based on the 197 homes on the MLS there is a 3 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue into the spring season? What effect will the Coronavirus issues have on home sales? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than, or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)