Gold Canyon Arizona in March 2020 saw a few more home sales during the month than were sold during the February 2020 time-frame. The average price per square foot for homes sold in March 2020 was less than the February 2020 time-frame.
March 2020 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in March 2020 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- March 2020 home sales saw 66 homes sold during the month. One distressed home sale occurred during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in March 2020 was $176.35.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in March 2020 was $360,157.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during March 2020 was 198 homes.
- Based on the 198 homes on the MLS there is a 3 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue from the spring season into summer? What effect will the Coronavirus issues have on home sales? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than, or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)