Gold Canyon residential home sales in July 2016 showed fewer sales than June. By comparison, this July showed showed almost double the number of homes sold a year ago in July 2015. The average price per square foot for homes sold this July was only about $1.00 more than we were seeing for home sales last month, but was about $20.00 more per square foot than we saw a year ago – in July 2015.
July 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in July with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- July 2016 home sales showed 34 homes sold. There were no “distressed” sales this month – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in July 2016 was $143.05.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in July 2016 was $285,964.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during July 2016 was 215 homes.
- Based on the 215 homes on the MLS this is a 6 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue through the summer months into the Fall season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)