Gold Canyon residential home sales in June 2016 showed fewer sales than May. By comparison, this June showed showed exactly the same number of homes that were sold in June 2015. The average price per square foot for homes sold this June was only about $2.00 more than we were seeing in June 2015.
June 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in June with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- June 2016 home sales showed 45 homes sold. Five of the sales were a “distressed” sale – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in June 2016 was $142.48.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in June 2016 was $315,449.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during June 2016 was 239 homes.
- Based on the 239 homes on the MLS this is a 5 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we continue through the summer months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)