Gold Canyon Arizona in June 2020 interestingly saw almost the same number of homes selling that the area has seen in the past two years in the same selling period. The average price per square foot for homes sold in June 2020 is almost the same as the prior month.
June 2020 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in June 2020 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- June 2020 home sales saw 46 homes sold during the month. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in June 2020 was $181.40.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in June 2020 was $369,600.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during June 2020 was 143 homes.
- Based on the 143 homes on the MLS there is a 3 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
With the statistic numbers seeming to stay on trend with the June selling period in the past two years, it seems that real estate sales in the Gold Canyon area is currently seeing minimum effect from the Coronavirus. What will happen with Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue throughout summer? What effect will the Coronavirus issues have on home sales? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than, or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)