Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for May 2013 showed exactly the same number of home sales as happened for the past two prior months — 60 homes sold during May. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in May 2013 was down slightly for similar sales in April 2013. Distressed** home average sales were up only by four sales for May 2013 when compared to the prior month. The average price per square foot of the distressed homes sold was down a bit when compared to the prior month, as well as the average price of the distressed homes sold.
May 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- May 2013 home sales shows 60 homes sold. Of these 60 sales, 11 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in May 2013 was $122.89.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in May 2013 was $252,347.
- Distressed properties – of the 60 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in May 2013, there were 11 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in May 2013 was $100.44.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during May 2013 – there were 217 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 217 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 4 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)