Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for November 2011 were not very different from the October 2011 sales figures … very little change ….mere pennies in some cases.
November 2011 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- November 2011 sales shows only 3 more homes sold during November than in October 2011. November sales were 25 and October sales were 28. (Of note, November 2010 saw 29 homes selling during that same time period. )
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2011 was $103.58 – up from October 2011’s sales price averages which was $94.48.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2011 was $223,161, which was up from the October 2011 averages of $197,176.
- Distressed properties – of the 29 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in November 2011, there were 11 of the properties sold that were “distressed”***.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in November 2011 was $80.70, up a whole 2 cents from the October 2011 average of $80.72.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2011 – there were 325 homes on the MLS. This is more than the number showing on the MLS in October 2011, which was 298.
- Based on 325 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 12 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)