Gold Canyon residential home sales for October 2016 showed a few more homes sold than were sold in September. By comparison, this October showed pretty much the same number of homes that sold in prior year’s October reporting period — both 2015 and 2014.
The average price per square foot for homes sold this October was a bit higher than we saw for September, but was still down from what we saw back in August, or a few other months earlier this year.
October 2016 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in October with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- October 2016 home sales showed 30 homes sold. There were 2 “distressed” sales this month – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in October 2016 was $146.43.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in October 2016 was $296,155.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during October 2016 was 288 homes.
- Based on the 288 homes on the MLS this is a 10 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen in the local real estate market as we head into the winter season? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)