Gold Canyon Arizona saw more residential home sales in October 2021 than in September. The average price per square foot for homes sold in October 2021 was higher than the average square foot price for home sales in the prior month.
October 2021 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in October 2021 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- October 2021 saw 45 homes in the Gold Canyon area sold during the month. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in October 2021 was $252.97.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in October 2021 was $467,389.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during October 2021 was 97 homes.
- Based on the 97 homes on the MLS, there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
October 2021 residential home sales in Gold Canyon saw fewer sales occur than during the 2020 October reporting period.
Across the Phoenix Valley, new home prices are have continued to increase due to these rising costs and labor shortages. Delays continue to be reported with new home construction due to labor and materials shortages.
What will our area see with home sales as we head into Winter? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS. Additionally, homes that are sold utilizing services that are not a part of the MLS are not included in the referenced numbers.