Gold Canyon Arizona September 2021 saw significantly fewer residential home sales than in August. The average price per square foot for homes sold in September 2021 was a few dollars less than the average square foot price for home sales in the prior month.
September 2021 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in September 2021 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- September 2021 saw 29 homes sold during the month in the Gold Canyon area. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in September 2021 was $249.00.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in September 2021 was $478,548.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during September 2021 was 99 homes.
- Based on the 99 homes on the MLS, there is a 3 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
Home sales in Gold Canyon during September saw fewer residential home sales than in the 2020 September reporting period.
Delays continue to be reported with new home construction across the Valley, due to labor and materials shortages. New home prices are have continued to increase due to these rising costs and labor shortages.
What will our area see with home sales as we continue through Fall and heading into Winter? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS. Additionally, homes that are sold utilizing services that are not a part of the MLS are not included in the referenced numbers.