Gold Canyon Arizona August 2021 saw fewer residential home sales than in July- but only by a few homes. The average price per square foot for homes sold in August 2021 was less than the average square foot price for home sales in the prior month.
August 2021 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in August 2021 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- August 2021 saw 39 homes sold during the month in the Gold Canyon area. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in August 2021 was $246.93.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in August 2021 was $448,782.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during August 2021 was 92 homes.
- Based on the 92 homes on the MLS, there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
Home sales in Gold Canyon during August saw fewer residential home sales than in the prior /August reporting period.
Delays continue to be reported with new home construction across the Valley, due to labor and materials shortages. New home prices are have continued to increase due to these rising costs and labor shortages.
What will our area see with home sales as we continue into Fall? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS. Additionally, homes that are sold utilizing services that are not a part of the MLS are not included in the referenced numbers.