Gold Canyon Arizona July 2021 saw fewer residential home sales than in June. The average price per square foot for homes sold in July 2021 was only a few dollars less than the average square foot price for home sales in June.
July 2021 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened in July 2021 with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- July 2021 saw 42 homes sold during the month in the Gold Canyon area. There were no distressed home sales during the month- (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in July 2021 was $250.79.
- Average price for Gold Canyon Arizona homes sold in July 2021 was $479,536.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during July 2021 was 99 homes.
- Based on the 99 homes on the MLS, there is a 2 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
Home sales in Gold Canyon during July saw fewer residential home sales than in the prior /July reporting period.
Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon area, as well as other communities across the Phoenix area, continue to see brisk sales – with homes generally selling rather quickly when they are listed.
New home prices are increasing due to the rising costs of lumber and other building materials. Delays with new home construction is being reported due to labor shortages.
What will our area see with home sales as we continue through Summer and into Fall? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Note — the above information only reflects home listings and sales that are in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The Gold Canyon area has various new home builders, as well as custom builders that are actively building and selling homes. New build homes are NOT referenced as part of the above numbers, because they are not listed in the MLS. Additionally homes that are sold utilizing services that are not a part of the MLS are not included in the referenced numbers.
Also note, the ‘average price’ for homes and price per square foot are ‘averages’. Obviously since they are ‘averages’ there will be some homes selling for either less than or for more than those ‘average numbers’. )
(Real estate data are taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)