Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for March 2013 showed a little bit more activity than February 2013 home sales. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in March 2013 was slightly up for similar sales in February 2013. Distressed** home average sales were up for March 2013, when compared to February 2013, however they sold at a lower average price per square foot prices.
March 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- March 2013 home sales shows 60 homes sold. Of these 60 sales, 8 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in March 2013 was $134.29.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in March 2013 was $295,722.
- Distressed properties – of the 60 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in March 2013, there were 8 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in March 2013 was $94.43.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during March 2013 – there were 310 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 329 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 5 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)