Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for February 2013 showed more activity than January 2013 home sales. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in February 2013 was down from similar sales in January 2013. Distressed** home average sales were up for February 2013, when compared to January 2013, however they sold at a lower average price per square foot prices.
February 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- February 2013 home sales shows 53 homes sold. Of these 53 sales, 10 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in February 2013 was $125.51.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2013 was $247,962.
- Distressed properties – of the 58 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in February 2013, there were 10 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in February 2013 was $107.79.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2013 – there were 329 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 329 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 6 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)